Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free Halloween Decor

I am not much of a holiday decorator. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't afford it. When you're on a tight budget it isn't easy to justify spending money on decor that you only have up for a few weeks out of the year. This year for Halloween I decided to get a little creative. I love finding free printables on Pinterest, so that's exactly what I did. I turned my entry gallery wall into a spooky Halloween display for FREE.


I love how it turned out! I will definitely be switching up my pictures for other holidays too from now on. Here's what I did and where I got it:
The bat idea I found here.


I used black cardstock and stuck them on the wall with tape. So far they have stayed on pretty well. I made the silhouette of my daughter using photoshop. Here are the rest of the printables I used.
The "Keep Calm" came from here.
The Halloween Subway Art is from here, and also comes in three different colors!


The bat can be found here.
The vintage skull image is here.
I found these great labels, like this one,  here.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

What a great idea, I didn't even realize Pintrest had such great printables!

and all for FREE?!? that's the best part!

DS said...

Thanks so much! It all looks wonderful.

R1se Hluoluo said...

Candi ngetos berada di dusun ngetos kecamatan ngetos. Bangunannya berada di pinggir jalan di antara ikat dan ngetos ,bangunan ini secara fisik telah hancur , https://spotpiknikseru.com/ bahkan juga beberapa bagiannya telah raib, hingga sulit sekali diketemukan wujud aslinya. Candi ini dibuat dari batu merah hingga jadi cepat rusak. Tetapi banyak warga seputar sini yang mendokumentasikannya dengan berpose semacamnya dan selfie.